General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Online-Writings.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
Our company specializes in custom writing of numerous writing services. We provide brand new writings depending on the customer’s instructions, order deadline, and level. Every client is required to indicate a specific type of service in the Order Form.
Communication and Its Importance
We highly suggest every customer to communicate with our company members by using the following means of communication:
- Inside message system
- Live chat button
- Phone calls with Support Agents
We ask all clients to communicate with our members, provide timely responses to our messages, calls and emails to make sure that the ordered product will be crafted according to the customers’ specific needs and requirements. It is vital to provide all order instructions and attachments while placing the order or during initial writing stages (when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passes).
Review or Work Process
By ordering writing service on our website, a customer agrees to get the service in the following way:
- Customer makes an order on our website and proceeds with the payment. We allow every customer to choose his/her “preferred writer.”
- We find the most suitable writer to complete the order.
- The client may communicate with the writer to receive updates about the order status, provide clarifications, etc. Our Writing Department may ask to place a compensation order, if we find any mismatches in the order type, number of pages, and level of writing.
- The order is checked for plagiarism, and uploaded in the customer’s profile.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free products on any topic. As a double check of the product originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
Order Time Frame
A customer may indicate a respective time frame, which starts from 3 hours up to 2 months for more complex orders. You are free to find more details in our Order Now form. The customer may request early delivery, but the order price will be respectively recalculated and additional order will be requested to be placed. Our service completes all writings on time and grants timely submission of custom writing/rewriting services.
Submitting a Refund Application
It always gives Online-Writings.com great pleasure to assist its customers so our representatives are always happy to consider applications for refunds. One essential requirement is that such applications should be received within a specific timeframe, e.g., before 14 days of an order’s originally agreed deadline has passed. We exclude plagiarism-related applications from this timeframe since these are not time-restricted. Nonetheless, you should provide Online-Writings.com with an up-to-date and valid plagiarism report as evidence of writer liability.
- Customers occasionally begin work on writing tasks but ultimately pass their writings to Online-Writings.com to complete. In cases like these, we bear no liability for plagiarism identified in the original writer’s parts. The only sections we test for originality are those we complete ourselves.
- If our work does not fully meet with your approval, our agents will undertake a thorough investigation. Reports generally take about 3-4 business days, to produce. An appropriate percentage of refund is offered where dissatisfaction is proved valid.
- Upon refund claim investigation and positive decision on the refund case, the money will be transferred immediately. However, it may take up to 5-7 business days, depending on the bank and processing time.
- Our terms of business entitle you to ask for revisions, at no extra cost to yourself, provided you inform us before 2 days (48 hours) of the originally agreed deadline have elapsed. Over and above this time period, you will need to compensate our writer for revision work. However, please remember that you forfeit your entitlement to any future refund if the assigned writer agrees to work without supplementary payment.
- Where writing equals 20+ pages, we will revise it free-of-charge for up to 30 days past expiry of the originally agreed deadline.
- Customers who change original order instructions will no longer be entitled to free-of-charge revisions. As well as this, our writers will need to be compensated where a customer fails to provide comprehensive instructions and/or all relevant materials before work begins or until it has ended.
- We will need a new delivery date for revisions, which you should specify when sending your instructions. We strive at all times to turn revisions around quickly but sometimes these can take our writers 24 hours. Much depends on how difficult the work is and whether there are any problems reallocating the task.
- It is extremely important for customers to check all communication channels at regular intervals, i.e. the email addresses they provide and their Online-Writings.com profiles, since employees from Our company may want to get in touch. At various times, people forget (or neglect to) include all relevant materials and order information when placing orders. However, these are critical to achieving a satisfactory result. Full responsibility falls to the customer to provide our writers with the materials they need, preferably with the initial order, or upon request from our agents/writers.
- Should you require extra time for requesting revisions i.e. more than the regular 2 days, we can offer you an “extension” for up to 2 weeks (14 days). However, remember that requests should complement the instructions on your initial order. This service costs 30 percent of your order’s total price and cannot be returned if it remains unused.
A Full Refund
Most likely, you will qualify for a full (100%) refund in these circumstances:
- Our company accidently applies the wrong price to your order (and charges you accordingly) or you make the mistake of ordering a duplicate version of a particular writing.
- Our Company does not successfully assign the order you placed.
- Any products or materials previously provided towards an order should not be used once a complete refund is granted.
*** Our agents will recalculate the order price or refund amount in the above situations.
A Partial Refund
It is likely you will qualify for some refund amount in these circumstances:
- The level of writing indicated on your order form is inappropriate.
- Your order indicates an erroneous number of pages e.g. ten instead of five.
- The order form contains contradicting instructions/comments, e.g., a discrepancy exists between uploaded materials and the instructions on the form.
*** Our agents will recalculate the order price or refund amount in the above situations.
- Cancellation criteria for already-assigned orders:
10 – 19% of initial deadline expired
20 – 29% of initial deadline expired
30 – 39% of initial deadline expired
40 – 49% of initial deadline expired
50 – 59% of initial deadline expired
60% (or over) of initial deadline expired
*** Online-Writings.com cannot consider cancellations in the following circumstances:
- When 30% of the completion timeframe that was initially agreed still remains.
- Online-Writings.com has assigned the order to one or more writers.
Another condition to note is that if a writer has already uploaded a complete writing, the order cannot be cancelled.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Our agents use verification methods to help safeguard customers from fraudulent Internet activity. Where a customer is late providing identity verification, the deadline for order completion begins from the moment we get respective clarifications. In these circumstances, you may ask Online-Writings.com to extend your original deadline or you complete a new writer compensation order.
Word Count Issues
- Online-Writings.com uses the number of words required in writing order (300 words per page) as the basis for calculating a page’s size. We do not go by appearance. However, in the case of technical orders, which tend to require a lot of calculative work, prices are based on difficulty level.
- Notes to accompany PowerPoint Presentations. Where a customer requires Speaker notes, these are priced separately and can be selected on the order form. Where requested, you will receive 100-150 words of speaker’s notes per slide.
- Online-Writings.com offers assistance with online tests. Assuming five questions per page, the cost of these services depends on how many questions you require in total. For example, a ten-page writing will be comprised of fifty questions.
- We offer our customers the option of early delivery but our writer will need compensating. Please remember that you forfeit your entitlement to a future refund if the assigned writer agrees to deliver your work ahead of time without supplementary payment.
- If your order is not delivered until after the agreed deadline and if Online-Writings.com has not sought your approval or a deadline extension beforehand, you can expect at least some percentage of refund.
- We ask you to be as exact as you can about the type of order you require. Refunds are not granted where we have not yet obtained payment for an order.
- We accept rewriting projects. In these cases, we will reword, rephrase, or paraphrase the text you provide. Our writers will only need additional compensation where fresh research or writing work is required.
- We again remind you to keep checking all communication channels so that you can respond in a timely manner to possible inquiries from our agents!
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Poland.